Adventure tourism in the Dominican Republic is full of possibilities. Take advantage of all that this Caribbean country can offer you with the plans that we recommend below.
The 5 best destinations for adventure tourism in the Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Beach: one of the main attractions of the Dominican Republic. Its paradisiacal landscape and its excellent facilities are more than enough to satisfy the most demanding tourists.
- Place your bets! Gambling lovers can try their luck at the luxurious Hard Rock and Avalon casinos in Punta Cana.
- Palma Real Shopping Village: if you like to go shopping, you cannot miss this luxurious shopping center full of exclusive shops, restaurants and all kinds of amenities.
- Excursions to its islands: visiting archipelagos such as Saona or Catalina is one of the best things to do in the Dominican Republic. Its white sand beaches, its palm groves and its reefs will make you feel in paradise. Don’t stop snorkeling on its beaches!
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park: lovers of unspoiled nature have a must-see with this exuberant nature reserve. Without a doubt, it is an exceptional place where you can enjoy all kinds of adventurous things to do in the Dominican Republic.
Adventurous things to do in the Dominican Republic that you cannot miss
In any of your excursions through Punta Cana you can do fantastic activities to live truly unrepeatable moments. From touring its islands by buggy or on horseback, to enjoying the Caribbean Sea by catamaran or boat. And how about flying over its dreamy landscapes in a helicopter or swimming with dolphins? Everything is possible!
In short, doing adventure tourism in the Dominican Republic is just what you need to rest as you deserve. At Blue Caribbean real estate in Punta Cana we offer you the best properties so you can enjoy this wonderful country to the fullest. What are you waiting for to contact us?